Darth<br /> Didn't want to tell the full story buy I might as well tell it in brief, 5 installations I did the customer wanted a new dish pointed at Pas 8 but they already had a dish and I expect it was pointing at optus C1, Now why would you want another dish when you got a dish there already?. So what you have is a nice looking TV cabinet with a spare position with no box in it, you have a ethernet cable on the ground behind the cabinet, you have a RG-6 cable sitting there doing nothing, and you have a dreambox hand control sitting on the table just sitting there.<br />Darth !!! you said $1000 for a dreambox its not worth it, well look at this way, these families no doubt are sharing foxtel already so why not share the rest that on pas 8 and like I said the installs I did were all related thats how I got the job, I quoted for the 5 installs.<br />I can see that most on these forums haven't got a clue what a dreambox can do.<br />just imagine this<br />I have a friend in Darwin he picks up and watches for free<br />1/Aurora<br />2/Austar<br />3/Dream TV on Agila what a great Pay TV service<br />4/Zee TV on Asiasat 3 and he doesn't even watch it , he just gets it for the fun of it<br />5/Anything on intelsat 701 yes that includes XXL and all the french channels.<br />Yes all on one box using a Diseqce switch for plenty of dishes.<br />Darth the dreambox is only as good as your brains will allow it to be and I bet you in Australia some have better setups then my friends.<br />And you say $1000 is not worth it, mine only cost around $730 each from Austech 18 months ago.<br />Fred