Wow, those photos are awesome! I really enjoyed the crops you have where it is just the faces in the center as I could hone right in on them easily that way. I particularly resonated with Waterdjinn7. I saw multiple aspects of this entity or group. infinity

I am starting to tune into your vision. It was the same for me with Chris when I first started viewing her photos. I had to ripen to her vision. Then after quite some time of viewing her photos, it was like someone turned on the contrast and crisper button for me and many of them just came to life and I wondered how I didn't see them before immediately.

But then in my own photos, I see my entities that I am apparently attuned to, and they pop right out at me. And when I show my photos to others without highlighting what I see, it surprises me to realize that others aren't seeing it at all until I point it out. I have reason to believe that only about 25% of people interested in looking into "spirit" photos can see these hidden spirit images even when highlighted based on my website statistics.

As you have pointed out before, generally people need to have a form of "vision" to see these things clearly at all even when they are highlighted.

But as we move forward with our visions, it raises the abilities of the whole, or so I believe. cheerful

Oh, and I really enjoyed the leprechaun photo and your various edits of it! littlie