Alisa your insight about tuning into the different visions is spot on. I've gotten frustrated in the past that people are unable to see the things that I see. However your vision or sight needs to be developed and exercised in order to work better and it improves all the time. The process for me is to relax, and not try to hard to see things conventionally. I also think of it as a visual present that will be rewarding once opened, and I do sometimes ask aloud "show me, or please help me to see". The other point that you touch on is contrast, there seems to be a much tighter band-with of color for the entities, that makes it harder for us to see, its also necessary to train your vision to see much more subtle differences in color and light and shade to define their shapes, but it is possible, and it takes practice. Once you get that high-definition contrast to your vision, they pop right out in so much clarity, and I'm pleased to say I've been able to tune into most of your images and the others images pretty much straight away. They are magnificent, but more on that later. I'm pleased you see my Leprechaun, its my favorite, I'll post it in a new thread if you don't mind to explain my vision and rationale, what clinched it for me was it seems to be carrying, and its location. It was in a lovely ancient woodland that has been managed as coppice's for many centuries and is comprised of semi-natural oak and ash, and there were faery-rings on the ground close by. Where-else would you expect to find a Leprechaun? Sometimes what I find fits so perfectly history and legend that I'm gob-smacked!
starchie