Alisa,

I've been meaning to ask you if you would mind sharing some of your experiences w/spirit? You mention here & there, that you recieve messages & communication from them, & I would LOVE to hear about it!

When you hear them, is it a really high pitched vibrational frequency type voice? Because that's what I experienced when I heard my spirit guide one day after meditation?

Also some of my evp sessions seem to catch that same type of voice.

I've read that guides sound that way because they opperate on a much highr vibrational frequency than we(which makes sense to me). I've also read that if you catch or hear a more normal lower toned voice W/ a much slower vibration, then that is a ghost vs. a spirit or guide, since their vibrational frequency is closer to ours(humans), & it is said that thats the reason it is easier to hear ghosts, vs spirit or guides.

I believe it's all spirit since we are ALL spirit, so to categorize them seems kind of silly. But it does make sense to me that the closer you are to 'source' or higher levels of consciousness,the higer vibration you would have as spirit & guides. So in opposition, it would also make sense that a 'ghost' would opperate at a lower freq. since the whole theory is that ghosts are for whatever reason 'stuck' BETWEEN 'home' & here. The point being that since they haven't made it home yet, they're consciousness is still more HUMAN than SPIRIT.

What do you think, & what have you experienced in this area?

...penny for your thoughts!