Before my baby past away.
I, ya little ole me, was a well knowing person in many circles.
From drag racing to martial arts, indoor/outdoor sports as cricket and hockey.
Was in a band, have written so many songs and odes, Had a few published. nothing to say, Australia next Idol... thumbsup dance
BBQ's every week end and enjoying life.
I did weight lifting,computers,mobile ph's, repair cars,spray paint/penal beat,did the electronics and wiring.
A jack of all trades and bloody master at none.
I do have a few diplomas. Being Human behaviour and body language, and computers(basic) : clink
Have a few certificates. Truck and forklift tickets and tractor
I was a very comical person, and always had jokes to tell, even made some new ones up.

I was a little fish in a big pond, Just doing my thing and hurting no one.
My eldest son, was always with me. From the age of two, I started to teach him KickBoxing,As my daughter when she was two.
Up to the point of my 7 week old son dieing. I was doing vering good in my life.
Had the perfect woman,had the perfect family, had a purpose in life. Till my son is dead. and my life follows and takes anyone and anybody that is near me.to a hell.
From being so well liked and knowing to being so alone and hated.
Meek attempts to rebuild,only adds to the on going trip down.
For brief moments life seem to be heading in the right direction,with purpose and with love.
Dont they say, Love conquers all ?. around me, it hides in shame.
Two women now say, I dont trust you anymore, Two women,now say I hate. Two women now believe I am a Paedophile.
I know what a friend is, I know that meaning of Friendship.
When I or they can rock up at a door at any time day or night.
And if I or they said, I need help. There is NO questions, Just how can I.
I know what a friend will do, at 3am in the morning.
Now. Even my shadow runs away. I have No friends Like I use to have.They all left.
Instead of Theres DS, Hi,hows it going to whispers and finger pointing.
To be Isolated and forced to live in fear in a man made prison.Is the burden I carry.
Each time I lose the love and the family, I lose more of me.
And a different me is formed.
Each time DOCS upgrades my life, The more hate and anger swells. The memories from my past haunts me to add to the pains.
Hardly sleep, Hardly eat, No motivation in the home. Live on the internet.
Each time I knew I had to get out, of that rut. I did By building a family, By trying to find love of a woman who wanted little ole messed up me. With her I change and the me slowly comes out, Love becomes love and dreams becomes hopes, and slowly the training wheels are taking off, Only to be hit and crippled yet again. Not desiring to fall back into the pit.
I harden my heart with hate and anger. and again in that man made prison and voicing out, to only to hear my own echos.
Out of darkness,the voice is heard.that falls on another dead soul.
They share and becomes interwoven And again I try. Again love is found,again new life is made, and again they come to murder and steal in the night.

I have begged and I have grovelled and pleading for mercy has fallen on dead cold hearts.
My sarcasm can cut you like a knife due to the rejections and the abuse received.
The law wont Judge me, By posting and voicing out everywhere. by you asking the questions. You can then Judge me. You can see or hear for yourself. And Judge Me.
I am willing.
I have nothing to hide.
Judge me, as The law will not.