David is confident that our March 2006 backup will work. It just needs some repair.

So looking in the other posts in the AF section, the biggest help in getting things sort of back to normal would be to post lots, & maybe work out a system of trawling google & wayback, then our own computers for images & info. A sub forum for an organised attack.

There might be a delay in getting things like upload centre, attachments & members gallery working again but the priority is the getting AF back.

It looks like we are on or own for sure as no contact from godadddy since Friday.

I need to get help with backing up in future so I will ask for volunteers (have to be qualified & vouched for by other strong members) to pull down a copy of AF at different periods. Looks like we will start at around 4 gigs. I have just upped my usage to the max with bigpond as I will give it a nudge this next month.

The offer of money is a nice thought but I don't require any to get us going again. Maybe we could look at using it for something else that could benefit everyone. The best help will be to get posting again X 10.

I'm going to say Thursday for AF back now. I am not around Wednesday or Thursday myself but I will get David to let you know the URL of the new location anyway.