Wow, that was so sweet, Jaim! tearsofjoy You've been on my mind (as if we ever leave each other's mind, eh?)! Little synchs and things keep happening, just at the edge of my consciousness regarding you. thinking

We have a permanent connection that goes beyond this realm, but I also wished I was next door to you. There must be some reason me and all my peeps are so widely scattered. grouphug2

Lately I have been getting the phrase "In time there will be no other". And I feel this means that the separateness that is felt between us all and God, etc., is fading. I get the idea of the accordion universe theory--where there was a "big bang" from which a density of matter became so dense it exploded outward and all things moved away until they reached such a point (potential) that they began to move back toward centre...being pulled as if (or by) a black hole so that all matter will condense again. Maybe this is how God grows. We all go outward, becoming separate in order to learn and grow, and then we bring it all back with us when we return and become "one".

There's so much more to say to you, but I think I tripped a fuse just now! dizzy chuckle Anyway lady, I love you! Thank you for you!