bravo Amen to all that you said!

I understand how it is. How you create your own reality, but as you go through life it seems you "forget" and then remember again. What I think is happening based on my experience is that this knowledge has to seep into the many layers of yourself that exist, and each time it hits a new layer, the understanding becomes greater. Finally, critical mass is hit where enough of your selves understand the concept and it moves from a theory, into a belief and then into knowledge.

[Linked Image]

A sample diagram of the many selves

I love your understanding of the job and the example of what you said:
" God just help me find a job...any job...it doesn't even have to be a great job, just something to put food on the table!" And that's exactly what I received from the universe. It wasn't a great job, but it put food on the table.

You have such amazing insight!

This example reminds me so much of an experience I had many years ago when I was with a boyfriend in a relationship that was not healthy and needed to end, but we both were addicted to being together and fearful of being alone. It was awful because I couldn't stand to be with him, but I couldn't stand the thought of being without him. It was tempting to think and hope that I might find another boyfriend to transition to before committing to end my current relationship. I was not only afraid of being boyfriendless, but I was also afraid of the pain I would feel if he found a new partner.

One day I had the clarity to decide that it just wasn't worth staying together any more, and I was willing to take any fear or pain I might feel being away from him. I asked him if he agreed that we were not right for each other and not happy together. He agreed. So I suggested we break up, but that we be kind to each other - where he could call me if he really felt upset and lonely and visa versa. But that we would not get back together, just give the other one encouragement.

We did this. And there were moments of nervousness, and I did feel upset/pain when a couple of months later he told me he went out on a date (and I was still totally alone with no prospects).

Almost a year passed and he was well on his way to exploring new people when I met Mr. Right. And I'm married to him right now (14 years later). Though I didn't have the spiritual clarity then, at some level I realized - I knew - that I had to let go of Mr. Wrong in order to open the space for Mr. Right to come in. There had to be a blank there. A void filled with intention for a certain person to fill it.

So it really reminds me of your job example, Jaime. It's kinda like stepping off a cliff and believing God will catch you even though you can't see God there. Or as you so eloquently put it:

But if I rid myself of the job that creates such dis-ease in my mind & body & actually thank God for the great new job that is coming my way, then I've now created an open space for that job to appear. I know, sounds like magic, doesn't it? I guess it kinda is in a way. We are such awesome beings, that we can actually intentionally create the realities that we desire.

magic cheerful