Yup, -as we can-, just as you said earlier Alisa. Sometimes I feel so guilty that I can't dedicate as much time as I used to to this site. But then I have to stop that quickfast & in a hurry, & remember that I need to give equal pieces of my pie to all. So I just do my thang, hoping to hop on long enough to read all that is new, & try to reply to as much as I can. Thanx for accepting my once in a while visitations, & understanding that my pie is thinnly spread.

Update on Spencebug: His first post-opp appointment was Tuesday. He did great! As a matter of fact the Doc said that he doesn't even want to see him for another 2 weeks, rather than once a week as originally planned.

Now he is lifting his injured leg all the way up to his face (while sitting of course), & slowly lowering it down onto the pillow without holding it w/his hands! My little trooper, what would I do w/out him! I do feel he is getting depressed though. The other night I awoke to him crying in his bed @ about 4:00Am. When I went in he wouldn't tell me what was wrong, he just said "Don't worry about it", which surprised me, as he seems to share everything w/me. But I let it go, I don't like to force an answer.

Later the next day, I found him crying again in his wheelchair. This time when I inquired, he simply cried " I waaaant to waaaalk!!!". All I could do is pick him up & sit him in my lap & hug him until he stopped. It's strange how almost 7 years later (tomorrow to be exact), the same things that used to soothe him as a newborn, are still the same things that soothe him today! A hug from mama. I hope it doesn't get too bad for him. I've been taking him for long walks in the wheelchair outside everynight to get him out of the house. Or he even enjoys sitting in his chair outside next to me, as I do the gardening. But the last two days in a row I've had indoor responsibilities that needed my attention, keeping us in. Maybe I should make getting him out every day a priority?! I bet that would help keep the depression at bay. I will from now on.

Well I'm happy to report that I haven't experienced the screen jumping thing lately. I downloaded some new security this week & ever since, the problem has dissappeared!!!yess

Oh & I'm sorry about the loss of both of your parents Dawn, I can't remember the post that I read it in, but I meant to extend my deepest condolances & a very big hug awww=-)

Well off to a birthday party! Spencer's friend Brianna(just down the street) is celebrating her 8th bday (which was bk in May)today. They planned the whole thing around Spencer's injury. They are having it at the bowling alley down the street from us so that we can wheel him down in his chair(since we can't commute him saftly in our car. We can't strap him in because of his injury, so we have to transport him to his med appts., in an ambulance. I felt way too insecure putting him into a car unbuckled, DR. visit or not!) So the whole thing was planned so that we could walk Spence there. Isn't that so considerate? I am sometimes baffled at people's kindness!!!

Well I have had a fulll morning of reading & posting. Thank you my friends for all of your interesting thoughts that keep my mind a turnin!

Love & Bless,

~Jaim~