Be carefull, you are signing a written contract here, verbal assurance, no matter how loudly expressed by Mr Liski, carry no weight here - it's what is written down that matters.<br /><br />"If I have not returned my existing Mentor Decoder Box and Smart Card as I claim ownership of it, I accept that UBI WORLD TV may charge me a fee for the new UBI Decoder Box and Smart Card"<br /><br />Means that you are agreeing in advance for UBI to charge you for the STB at some time in the future at its discression. As the cost is not revealed, it can charge whatever it likes within reason. <br /><br />So, if you keep your MDS STB, UBI can charge you for the new STB whenever it wants to. Now UBI may not do this, but given the history of TARBs, nobody would be surprised to see UBI mass charge its subs for the new STB as soon as it has a cash flow issue - and there is nothing you can do about it because you have already agreed in writing.<br /><br />If UBI really meant what Mr Liski says, they would change their Terms and Conditions to reflect it. They have not - what is written matter, what is said is nothing but hot air.