Liski,<br /><br />This may be an unofficial UBI forum, but your conduct here in unacceptable as a representative of your company.<br /><br />You speak to a customer who's subscription pays your wage in a manner of great dis-respect, when I have not spoken to you in such a way, and furthermore cut me off from support of any other furture non-related issues, simply because I did as you asked, which was to get an official word from the company, which I did.<br /><br />This is what they told me. If this is incorrect, that is not my fault. I am only a customer trying to ascertain the facts. If this is different from what you have been told I suggest you speak to the CCC team and their superiors because unless I receive an apology from you, I will not be of any further assiatance in your witch hunt of a CCC rep. This girl put me on hold and the information came from a superior, the rep didn't just pull anything out of the top of her head.<br /><br />I do not feel you have any right to speak to me in such a manner, when as I customer I am being jerked around by conflicting information.<br /><br />RATLSNAKE