Originally Posted by I Hate GOV, DEPT
Originally Posted by Helen

Helen
Good to hear from you and as one that has been abused by the Department Of Child Safety I can say that my Children are still at home only because I involved other professional people and NO they weren't lawyers and they assisted us to tackle these monsters.
Actually most of the people that I have spoken to over the internet that have been ripped apart by docs have been Women and some of the stories are very sad even one simple case were a young baby broke her hand while falling out of a bassinet and the quacks at the Hospital suspected the mother or father broke the arm and without any evidence the STORM TROOPERS Charge through their house removing all the children.
I don't know the full story but one day maybe I will find out but the main problem with DOCS is today is once they're at your door you virtually have to lick their arse in everything and if you STAND up to them which most parents would do this will be the end of you not unless you're ready for an expensive dirty fight with them.

Spot on dude spot on, Are you practicing law? if not you have been doing some researching.
Actually my bro's is starting to like you for standing up to these pigs.
Good on you mate! I see that the hits & reads are up,up, and away ever since you exposed who this scourge is.
By the way,I've never had anything to do with them I just sit at the Dinner table on Sundays with my bro and his wife who also works with him and this about docs seems to always come up DOCS,DOCS,DOCS,Family Courts, Family Courts its all he ever talks about.