Originally Posted by thisisgood

I have just jammed out another letter. Do you have an email address? I would like to send you a copy direct.

Just PM it to me thanks

zonal office
central complaints office
branch manager
the Minister for Child safety
Premier
Opposition - Jan Stucky
CMC
ombudsman
Children's commission

You can add the Attorney general to that list and he is useless, I will select some on that list mainly the Ombudsman

I believe you can't understand much from these FOI files as the photocopying is pretty unclear - what has been your experience?

Mine were ok clear wise but as you know there are bits and pieces missing everywhere. Also get you Solicitor to Subpoena the same files to see if your F.O.I are different than the Subpoenaed version.

I need to be careful that I don't spill my guts (so to speak) with what I write here.

Same here

I have looked into ways I can take DOCS to court.
Terry O'Gorman said to think long and hard about taking a government body to court. My friend was a whistle blower on Q'ld health and came off badly even though they were in the right.

I have high regards for Terry O'Gorman. When this all started I rang his office and spoke to Leon Ackermann, He warned me about DOCS but I didn't listen. At that time I didn't have the funds available to use them.

So you obviously can't be taking the government to court so you must be taking actual CSO or team leaders to court for misconduct??

Come on - give me a hint.

No Comment!

Keep up the good work. And give me some hints about set dates? Criminal court? (Lame)Media involved?

HaHa I am + my Legal team Plus the JAB and DOCS know this.

And that Julie thing was just a complete wind up. I rang the department myself to ask if it is really the case that all notification now result in a child being taken off and placed in care and investigation follows. The answer was NO and that children are only taken if necessary (that bit is not true from where I sit in the world).

As you know they always try to intimidate you and will always try anything to upset you and this is where their lying starts.