Originally Posted by LovingMyKids
Get this for a classic from Child Support, estranged hubby pays maintenance for a child to a previous relationship but noticed that the year of birth for this child was stated wrong...it was a year after the child was born '92' but he'd been paying since the year the child was born '91' and therefore made a complaint. He gets a call today saying he has to proove the child was born in 1991 not 92 with a birth certificate which he can't retrieve due to not being on the birth certificate but still has to pay maintenance and now for another extra year b/c this sheila is lying and getting away with it. He wasn't even with her in 91 to have a child with her in 92 since the child was born in Jan 91.

Now doesn't that take the cake!

What a great mob we have here in QLD. We have JAB (Juvenile Aid Bureau), THE DOCS POLICE that are scared shitless of the Department of Child Safety and their bullies and it is well known that DOCS put pressure on JAB to unnecessary charge a person only because DOCS said so, and we have another mob of gangsters called CSA the Child Support Agency and these three Departments kiss each others arses when in need to bring the downfall of anyone that has the misfortune in dealing with them.

JUST A REMINDER
AGAIN ALL!!!!! YOU MUST KNOW YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS IF THESE GOONS EVER KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.
Please get a current LAW book as you never now you might need it as it could be the best investment you ever make.
And Please don't tell me this will not happen to you because I am talking through experience. I was baffled with POLICE bullshit and was conned because I did not know my rights!!