Good on them.
See this is what DOCS does to you.
My eldest daughter has change big time ever since the department abused her, lied to her on a few occasions, trying to entrap her by saying "quote" you better tell us everything now as your brother has just told us everything (kids in separate rooms) which was a lie as her young brother had nothing to say and there was never ever anything to say, because these whores from hell stole him from school and interrogated a child without one of his parents or anyone present and all they achieved was making an 8 year old boy cry.
Till today my son is angry what they did to him, the above has been recorded by our family doctor on a few occasions, my children were sent to professional counsellors of our choice to be counselled and after two sessions they the counsellors did not believe that it was possible what the children said to them about what DOCS did to them, as it took my intervention to both the counsellors where I bought with me some hard evidence what happened and even then both the doctors only half believed myself and my children and I was deeply offended but after one year passed I forcefully passed onto them more evidence
and slowly convinced them who DOCS really are.