Hello,

did you know that we are receiving 2,000 views consistantly on this topic alone every 24 hours.

So viewers please break your silence and say something!
I feel obliged to entertain you all with more of my dribble so you can fulfill your voyeuristic desires to see what us bad parents get up to in real life.
I am getting a few private messages posted to me. Some don't like the way this forum is going and don't necessarily want to see change but just would rather slag off at some CSO/ government person who has wronged them.

2 things I would like to say tonight.

The public must understand that these docs workers have enormous power. so the corrupt ones can go hard at seeking revenge on people as they have very little power in their own lives.
Why do a lot of these workers look boyish? And by that I mean look like a stereotypical dyke. Maybe this sort of job appeals to a certain type of person. How come it is not full of gay boys in those offices?
Now to place a new grad out in the field to operate in their intake section is dangerous. Now I am trained in a mental health discipline. My training lasted 18 months in a psychiatric hospital setting. It was a requirement that I was already a R.N - as this course was a post grad thing.

more coming having a break....