Yep I hear you on the weight loss thing.

I don't know how much I weigh, but after the death of my husband I went from a size 12 to a size 8.

What we experience in our lives gives us strength to battle the future things that life throws us. It gives us experience, more common sense and the ability to dig deeper if we have to.

I would never say that I haven't had my moments. Jeez, I've had a lot of them. At times I've thought that I've hit rock bottom - but I've discovered that I haven't and rock bottom is still further to fall.

I've had days, even now that I'm at reunification, that I've just wanted to scream my head off in frustration and do somebody some physical damage.

But the thing is that we do what we do for our children. We get up in the morning and we soldier on because our children need us.

I have learned to be pro-active.

I take my frustrations and I think to myself "How can I use that against them?"... Then I find the way.

If I let myself sink into all the hurt and pain I've felt over the past 2 years, I'd be a basket case. I'd probably be committed to be honest.