Originally Posted by I Hate GOV, DEPT

FOR ALL LAWYERS IN AUSTRALIA TO READ

Tell me guys and gals in all of the cases that you have defended the accused for Child Abuse how many times has the Crown introduced either a DOCS, or a special witness giving evidence that these dark drawings drawn by a child, is evidence that the Child has been sexually abused?.
Tell me guys and Gals have you ever thought about DOCS, SACS and other Child abusing Government Departments stacking the crayons/pens/inks/ whatever in their favour by having the majority only in dark colors for the kids to write or draw with?. How do I know they do this? They did this to my children and we have evidence on that day that this happened more than once.

Remember they convict people because of these pictures drawn by an unsuspecting child.

I find this very alarming and have passed this information onto an acquaintance at the University and will be taking this matter further. I spoke to my friend quickly at lunch as he is a lecturer teaching law and he has told me never has the above come to his or anyone else's attention that he is aware of. We spoke about this matter for a few more minutes, as he had to go but he is concerned as a person could be convicted by being found guilty by the jury all because of the decision being swung the other way by using darkly coloured pictures which could have been coerced out of a child by giving them a limited range of colours to draw with. I would advise you to speak to some very prominent lawyers in Queensland and ask them about this. If this is one of your ten or twenty that could possibly cause headaches for the government and the legal system, I would like to see the remaining. There is no doubt about it, you have been doing your homework and good on you for doing it.

thank you