Jaremt,

I note your comment.
If there has been a prior notification and docs involved in your life and you are now pregnant again. A notice is placed through to docs. they are fully informed. They can whisk the child off you at birth. A woman down the street has had her child taken off her at birth (it was her 3 child I think). this woman has her 13 yo living with her. She has had brain damage in past and probably not as high functioning as she once was.
Just ring the Royal Women's hospital and query this information - you will see it is true.

Now the other day a young girl walked into our service and anyway it turned out that she is around 18 yo, homeless, alone, God knows what else happening in her life too and pregnant and into her second trimester. She said she wanted an abortion but her GP (gosh, some of them are ignorant!) said she was too far into the pregnancy.
I got her to ring Children by Choice help line and she got the phone numbers of termination clinics that could help her. I ran into in the street some days later and went up and talked to her and she said she was booked in.
When I informed my colleagues, they said 'well it would have been taken from her one way or the other!' And that comment referred to docs would snatch and grab that child so fast.
If docs could take my child when I am not homeless, not young, no drug and alcohol issues, no mental health issues, have family, (but I am a single mother) work as registered nurse, all because I made that fated phone call then watch the rest of you!!! Oh and I never harmed my child one bit they took him as 'being at risk'.
So if he was at risk then he must still be at risk now - cause nothing has changed.
I must be the only registered nurse in queensland that has had my child taken off me. Does anyone know of anyone else?
You should have seen the lies that docs wrote in their legal paperwork. Fucking amazing. I would loose my registration if I acted in such unethical (not to mention the threat and intimidation) manners.

Oh shit, who's that knocking on my door. Police with tape recorders?
Are you a suspected criminal like me?

Yeah docs, go on screw us into the ground because there are a group of us that intend to have the last say.