Well In the last 24 hours, they proved themselves so to be corrupt and lying once again. This time my two daughters had a go at them. Monday just passed I received a call from my eldest daughter distressed, saying that the department were getting the court order to remove my younger daughter, as someone has reported my partner entering the house, which i have covered in a previous post, to cut a long story short, they phoned my eldest daughter today and said if they hear from my youngest daughters words that my partner didnt come over saturday night, they would believe her......My eldest daughter had a go at the worker, whilst this was on loudspeaker, then my younger daughter spoke to her and had a go at her, and told her a thing or two. My daughter even asked them what happened to the so called evidence and witness, no answer, so she added that the gentleman that is doing the reporting to the police and docs, (whom we know) is going to get a shock as both my daughter and I are pressing charges against this man, as he has been harrassing us from day dot, snooping, phoning, stalking, and even telling my partner about me, and vise versa, and finally making false reports to police and docs. This gentleman was the sponsor for my partner when he got out on bail, court appointed, and got chucked out of the slum he was living in by this person also, then he had the audacity to report to the police he has broken his bail. But all in all even though my two daughters stood up for them selves, it probably hasnt done any good, but it made me feel good that my two daughters stood up to them and stood up for the truth.

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty