Yeh but that's what gets me wild b/c my history is absolutely garbage, false, not in depth with detail and if it is, 1/4 of that detail would be somewhat correct with the rest misconstrued...

I've asked for years to have my files reviewed b/c I'm labeled as an unfit parent due to issues of DV but I'm not the perpetrator and I left the DV with the help of orders, police and refuges which has all gone against me but no the father/ idiot partner who did the assaulting in front of the child, nearly to the child and was the intoxicated and drugged out moron!

When I'm asked for my life story and I give it with it not ringing anywhere close to the files, then I'm not being honest, I'm in denial and have a mental health issue...

Sick of arguing and expected to live a lie to make social assessors happy! Well my story is out there now with myself answering to every notification against me with 5 out of the 25 notif's over the years, it was only the 5 I was in knowlege of, the other 20, I didn't recieve no visit's, sighting of my children etc...and they've got me substantiated with an indepth report that is no were near the truth and can be proven...very scary stuff.