Originally Posted by WantsJustice
Then she went on telling me that she is going to apply to the courts to get a court order to stipulate that I cant have a relationship, (Male, enter my premises) Until my youngest daughter turns 18, that is for six years, we got into a heated discussion,, Bet she is checking into that, as this would be the last thing she wants........Maybe I should become lesbian.....

FUCKING RUBBISH!!!!!!

Let the bitch try to get a court order saying that you cant have a male enter your premises until the youngest is over 18.

Originally Posted by WantsJustice

but she was on the assumption that part of my partners bail conditions was that I was to have no contact.

I find that hard to believe!! Your partner and your Lawyer must have a copy of his bail conditions. The trouble with DOCS is they suffer from the size of fish syndrome where little Johnnie said he caught a fish this size (around 50mm) and before you know it the fish is a meter long.

Remember they try the same tricks on all of us, they tried the same rubbish with me. FUCK I was told by others that I committed a bank Robbery in another state. REMEMBER DON'T FUCKING RING THEM!!!!!!!!! If you need to speak to them or request anything put pen on paper and send it by registered mail otherwise they will do a XFILE and DENY EVERYTHING.