Well Guys and Gals,
Havent been on for a few days, have been sitting back watching and reading. You have met Doc Sniper, What do you think???

Since my last post, a little update, Received a phone call from the Department, didnt accept the message, went to my machine, and the Lady concerned was so nice, asking for me to make an appointment with her, to go into the office and touch base on what is happening, and how everything is. I havent and wont phone her back. If and when she does phone me again, I am going to tell her that I will attend but with my lawyer, even tho its supposedly to touch base. With my lawyer present tho I am going to ask her what happened about both court orders she was going to get.
1. For me not to have a relationship with any man until my 12 year old daughter turns 18
2. Court order to remove my daughter from me as she had STRONG Evidence that my partner was still staying at the house. (That someone saw him entering the premises, arm in arm with me, whilst my daughter was on the lawn out front) What a load of crap. Because she Is lying once again, she has no evidence at all. We have in fact the evidence of what we were doing that night. I am hoping to catch the Department out on their lies, I may be wrong, but am hoping.

Anyways I prewarned you once Doc Sniper had internet he would be on.

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty