Well I should have expected replies like this. But this won't change my way of thinking that I have now decided that I will be applying for a position with the Department of Child Safety, knowing that I can bring positive outcomes for all investigations regarding child abuse.

I spoke about this with my friend last night and she has told me she might join this forum and have her say but on the good side she has told me that now the department has an abundance of new foster carers, so that means that children will be able to be removed easier from parents when an allegation goes in, put into foster care immediately whilst before the department had nowhere to put them, possibly no relations to position them there, so they had no choice but to return the children back to their abusive parents or guardians. The way the department will be operating now, once a notification has been put in, children will be immediately removed and put into foster care until investigation and I 100% agree with this philosophy and if this unfortunately removes innocent children from their innocent parents, so be it, its the price we pay today. I can't wait to join them as I will definitely bring good to the department.