Originally Posted by Cathy B

You guys must be stupid because none of you have hit the nail on the head yet as its all about one thing money$$$$$$ the more the better.
All these sex case around have you noticed at the end of the day there is always a dollar in there for the complainants? How do you expect people today to buy their new car?, go on their holiday?, buy their dream house when interest rates near record highs? and who wants to pay a mortgage for the next 50 years? Not me. Dudes, its so easy to put a false allegation in today, its easy to join a class action on a convicted Priest as all you have to do is be a pupil in his class and bingo its the easiest 50 grand you will ever make.
Look a that high profile League player Anthony Lafranchie that was charged with sex offenses, he got off so someone must be lying or as the police say insufficient evidence to get a conviction, but at the end of the day everyone wants money, the lawyers want their bit, the sheila that put the complaint in if she wins she wants enough money to buy her new Gold Coast unit and the accused if found not guilty he will try his little heart of to make some $$$ out of this situation one way or another.

Money makes the world go around guys or haven't you worked that one out yet, the Lawyers love these cases and as my bro said its the rule on evidence and most of the time a good lawyer know the case is won before they even enter the court but shush don't tell the client that as its a process of making the money.

Cathy
You like putting us men down don't you? My missus said to me last night there is nothing worst than a woman scorned.